Kerosene Heater (Salamancer Type) repair

Can anyone tell me what material I would need to repair the replace the metal strips that hold the cone-shaped piece of metal on at the output end of my heater? It looks like some type of stainless-steel. Would a high-nickel rod weld hold up in this application?

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I would expect that a high nickel weld (if done properly) would work for a long time.

EJ > Can anyone tell me what material I would need to

Reply to
Ernie Willson

simple brazing will work. Or someone good with a MIG. You can order the replacement from the mfgr.

Steve Barker DLT