Kenmore/Whirlpool Gas Range Error Message

I have a (less than 10 year old) Kenmore gas range (Model 665.75801) that I am pretty sure was made by Whirpool. I have been getting an intermittent error message (E0 - F2) that some quick research has shown to be related to the keypad.

I can't find any more info on the keypad. I'd like to see if I can find the price for one online and see if I can order it/replace it myself if the part is not too costly.

Another possibility is that something (a connector? a ribbon cable?) has come loose. I'll have to get back there and investigate, so we'll see about that.

So...does anyone know what part this is, where I might be able to get it, and how difficult it might be to replace it myself?

Thanks

Reply to
Ray