Kenmore Washing Model # 11046472501

My mother in law purchased a front loading washer and dryer for us last July. We have had some minor issues with it never thought any thing of it...until it stopped draining. Called in the repair man and with out running the diagnostics he told my son to clean the lint trap and charged me $88.00. Worked for 4 more loads and then the same error lights came up...Add a garment, Rinse and Clothes Clean...they returned and told me it was the door lock and they would charge me

96.00 for the part only. Of course it was not the door lock and now they want to charge $400.00 for 2 computer boards. One this should still be under warrenty as it is still the same problem I had in July but they do not seem to know what is actually wrong with the machine. Has anyone else had the same problem?
Reply to
doperations

Travis Jordan