Kenmore washing machine leaks.......

We have a Kenmore Model 110.82993100 which started leaking. I tried to remove the back but only succeeded in getting it loose enough to see that everything I wanted was probably at the front. I would like to remove the cabinet and test the machine to see if I can determine the source of the leak. I see from other postings there are a couple of copper clips under the control panel that can be removed to get the cabinet off the machine. I tried that but all that happens is the support for the back panel is taken away. I'm guessing there are some screws/bolts/clips up in the top somewhere. Does anyone know of a place I can get the instructions/diagrams on how to dismantle this unit or tell me how to do it? Thanks.
you will love this site: http://fixitnow.com /
Hi,

Ooops!
http://www.applianceaid.com/procedures.html
Drain pump is a very common leaking trouble maker.... http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N296 Drain pump for belt-less direct-drive washer, one large port, one small port.
Thanks for the info. I will try the referenced sites.
Don