Kenmore washing machine leaking...

We have a Kenmore Model 110.82993100 which has sprung a leak. I tried to remove the back but only succeeded in disloding it enough to see that everything I wanted was probably at the front. I would like to remove the cabinet and test the machine to see if I can determine the source of the leak. I see from other postings there are a couple of copper clips under the control panel that can be removed to get the cabinet off the machine. I tried that but all that happens is the support for the back panel is taken away. I'm guessing there are some screws/bolts up in the top somewhere. Does anyone know of a place I can get the instructions/diagrams on how to dismantle this unit? Thanks. Don

Reply to
Don

I'm not sure if no one decided to respond or if my question got buried by all the notes sent mid morning. At the risk of being a pita, I'll try again. Don

Reply to
Don