Kenmore Washing Machine Balance Problem?

I took a 1997 Kenmore 90 which worked great and carried it on its back 55 miles on snowy roads.
Not it seems to be badly out of balance. Even when empty. Springs and pads are OK.
I've done this before with no problem.
Do you suppose I bent something?
Bill Hale Preplexed in Loveland CO

I'd try laying it on its front for a day or two and then see if it helps.
Bill wrote:

Hi, Are all the springs holding the tub in place? Maybe one popped out?