Kenmore Washer Dispenser Problems

We have a Kenmore 90 Plus top loading washer that's about 6 years old. It's mechanically sound and has never required a service call.
Both the bleach and fabric softener dispensers are holding water in the reservoir where you pour the product in.
We occasionally use bleach, but we have never really used the fabric softener dispenser.
Possible causes, remedies?
TIA
--
Wayne Boatwright
Hi,

Clogged hose(s), bad solenoids, bad fill valve are -some- possible trouble makers.
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Model shows 2 fill valves...one for the incomming water and a second for directing the dispensor water. Shows several miles ( slight exaggeration ) of hoses that may need to be flushed out to help the filling water run into the washer. You should be able to see some breakdows from below... http://tinyurl.com/6kd79
I'd try a cleaning out first to see what happens :)
On Mon 28 Mar 2005 09:34:18p, Appliance Repair Aid wrote in alt.home.repair:

Well, actually easier to find than I thought.
The model # is 110.28944890
Thanks!
--
Wayne Boatwright
Hi,
On Tue 29 Mar 2005 05:53:07a, Appliance Repair Aid wrote in alt.home.repair:

Hey, thanks, Jeff! Yes, there seems to be "miles" of hose! The diagram is very helpful.
There doesn't seem to be any problem with the water coming in, but there's always some left after the cycle. Maybe a good cleaning will do it. I have a steam generator type cleaner. Could that be helpful in the process?
Also, can you tell me if this type of cabinet top is one held in the front just by clips, or is it screwd down tight?
Thanks, again!
--
Wayne Boatwright
On Tue 29 Mar 2005 12:04:36p, Appliance Repair Aid wrote in alt.home.repair:

Thanks, Jeff. This is excellent!
--
Wayne Boatwright
Hi, I have a trouble on Kenmore washer 90 series top-load. when it is on regular cycle, and run a while and stop, then again. Look like tirring. Also th epowder core is hot. I do not know what's happen to cause stop. mzliu
Wayne Boatwright Wrote:

--
mzliu