Kenmore washer clicking

Hi,
My Kenmore 80 series washer is clicking when it is in the wash cycle/agitate mode.
I tried replacing the cogs/dogs as suggested on a website but it still is clicking.
Does anyone have any other ideas how to fix this?
Thanks, Frank
snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com (Frank S. Kim) wrote in message

Hi,
Model#?
Maybe run the unit with the cabinet off as a test to see if you can get a better idea where the noise is comming from... http://www.applianceaid.com/dd_lidswitch.html

- something in the pump - agitator drive dogs ( you already tried ) - tranny/gearbox - motor coupler is worn - motor