Kenmore washer again and again...

Ok so heres the problem..the washer will fill with cold water during the rinse phase...but not from the start any more ideas?

We had moved it to rinse to see if it worked originally and it did...so we didnt check the rest.

So whats next?

Reply to
Jason

FIXED! Found out to be a bent pin..must have been bent when we were fixing the pump and reattaching the plugs!

Reply to
Jason