Kenmore vaccum cleaners

In the thread about vacuum cleaners, I saw no one mentioning about kenmore? Anybody has one? If you do, how do you like it?
Amanda wrote:

We have two of them and wouldn't buy anything but a kenmore vaccum. They work great, have had no problms with them(except for the plug breaking which was our fault). They come fully equiped with additional features not found on other makes and work flawlessly. Previously I had a kenmore that worked great for years. In between models my wife bought a dirt devil and it only lasted two years. Biggest waste of money we ever bought.
Amanda wrote:

Sorry I don't have any personal experience to tell you about, but since you are interested in Kenmores, I thought I would tell you about the latest ratings by Consumers Digest on them.
There were 3 Kenmore vacuum models rated as "Best Buy" if you can find them online to read about. Go to Google or Shoppers.com, etc. to look these up:
Model 25512 - Canister type - $300 Model 35922 - Upright type - $300 Model 36932 - Upright type - $300
bj