Kenmore Ultrawahs Dishwasher leaking(with photos)

I have Kenmore Ultrawahs Dishwasher 1999 It started to leak from the bottom. I removed lower front panel and see where it leaks. Please see pictures here.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-06AM_0001.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-21AM_0004.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-16AM_0003.jpg
I closed the water valve that supplies water to dishwasher. We washed dishes in the sink and put them wet into the dishwasher. In the morning we had a small puddle on the floor.
I really appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks, Alex
Arrow on this picture point to where the leak is.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-16AM_0003-1.jpg
Alex
Alex wrote:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-06AM_0001.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-21AM_0004.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-16AM_0003.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dishwasher/8-6-200610-40-16AM_0003-1.jpg
It sure looks corroded, but I can't see just what the corroded part is.
Two possibilities:
The gasket at the bottom of the tub is leaking and it just have to be cleaned up and replaced. Probably a few hours work to disassemble, then assemble with a new gasket.
The tub or a major component is corroded and needs to be replaced. The cost is going to be very high and it may be time to buy a new DW. If I'm reading the photo correctly, the tub is the flange around the motor assembly and looks OK.
Best bet it to take it out, turn the DW on its back and take a good look. Once you are positive what is leaking you can decide if repair is in order and if you have the ability to do it.
I turned dishwasher upside down and removed 4 screw that hold the motor. Motor is now can be moved a little but still hold in place by something else I can't see. I also unscrewed plastic drain? pipe that is just above the corroded part. How can I remove motor completely?
Here some better pictures of
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-04-45PM_0008.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-04-10PM_0007.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-03-12PM_0006.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-02-52PM_0003.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-02-37PM_0001.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-05-00PM_0010.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/8-6-20068-04-55PM_0009.jpg
Thanks, Alex
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I disassembled machine ad got the motor out. The seal around the motor seems to be OK. To me it looks like leak is coming somewhere from the motor shaft. What do you think?
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/good.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/good3.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/good1.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/good1.jpg">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/good1.jpg

I also found that plastic part that spins has stripped holes that hold a spring.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/stripped.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/stripped.jpg">
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/alexkuzn/dw2/stripped.jpg

Can these problem be fixed at home?
Alex wrote:

The images don't show up. Says they were deleted or moved.
Could be a motor seal of some sort though, but that is a guess as I'm in the dark.
Sorry. Here is the pictures: