Kenmore side-by-side water not dispensing

I have a kenmore side-by-side refigerator model # 106.53364300 that is about 3 years old. The other day the water dispenser just stopped dispensing water. I checked the relay valve and filter and they are okay. The ice maker is still making ice. I was able to trace the blockage in the water line to the connection where the water tube comes out from under the refigerator and disappears into the bottom corner hinge of the freezer door. The blockage in in the freezer door somewhere. I've tried to take off all the covers and access panels I could find, but can't figure out how to access this water line that is inside the freezer door. So far I've removed the 2 front outside covers, the top ice bucket gear cover and the ice motor cover, but couldn't get access to the water line. I have tried to blow out the water line from the dispenser side backward, but didn't work. How can I access this water line to replace it? Or how can I clear it out. I was thinking of using a long piece of wire snaked through the tube but was affraid of puncturing something or damaging a valve or connection.

Thank You, Cory

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 281579 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
opihiman911