Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator Leaking

My Kenmore is leaking water on the floor at the front of the refrigerator. I would like to look at the condition of the drip pan; however, I can't seem to find it. How do I access it?
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (John Warner) wrote in message

Hi,
Who knows, no model# posted....Kenmore is made by several different companies. http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html http://www.applianceaid.com/searscodes.html

Any water inside? Icemaker/water systems in the refrigerator?
John Warner ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net) writes:

There may not be a removeable drip pan. My fridge was leaking and I had to roll it away from the wall to fix it; a tube ran down the back and into a fixed drip pan area built into the bottom of the fridge.
The leak was not from the drip pan area. Instead, the tube had become clogged at the top. Water leaving the freezer and trying to enter the tube was being forced back and was finding another way to the floor. By pulling off the tube and running water through it I was easily able to remove the clog. -- "For it is only of the new one grows tired. Of the old one never tires." -- Kierkegaard, _Repetition_
James Owens, Ottawa, Canada