Kenmore refrigerator [really GE] - how old is it?

I have the model number which starts with 363 so I know it's made by GE. But using the rest of the number where can I go to find the description - cubic feet, age, etc. Thanks, Gail
P. Gail Chesler wrote:

Hi,
Serial # and not model # is for the age.... http://www.applianceaid.com/appliance_age.html
For cubic feet you will likely have to ask Sears.
Have you tried sears.com yet?