Kenmore refrigerator leaking at dispenser

Hope somebody can help with this one. I've got a 6 year old Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 363.58062892 that I've just noticed has been dripping water behind the dispenser pad on the freezer door. It's not a constant drip, I'd say maybe a couple of drips per hour. When I pull back the pad, there is some water behind there. i have no water on the floor nor in the freezer or refrigerator itself. Water flow through the icemaker seems fine as well. The temps outside have been fairly humid the last few days, so I'm wondering if it's condensation behind the pad from that, or another problem just starting. Thanks in advance for any help.
Tony
-
You will need to replace the water control valve. It's electrically operated. I had a slow drip in the icemaker fill tube which finally froze over. On my GE Profile side-by-side, the water control valve is a pair of solenoids, one for icemaker, one for water dispenser. The solenoid opens to let water flow. Over time, the valve no longer closes completely, resulting in a drip. The part is about $45.

Thomas Kendrick wrote:

What model is yours? I have a question about my GE - I think model is GSS25...
TFX27PR - 26.6 cu. ft. GE Profile sbs.