Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Hello
I have a Kenmore slide-in gas range - model number 911.3658811. The electronic panel where the lcd clock display and buttons that control the oven are located is broken. So, although I can use the stove top, I can't use the oven, even though the oven works. The Sears repairman that made this diagnosis says that this part is no longer manufactured and that I need to buy a new range. Is there anyplace on-line (or even offline) where I can find this part?
Thanks, Travis
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,
Found....