Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Hello
I have a Kenmore slide-in gas range - model number 911.3658811. The electronic panel where the lcd clock display and buttons that control the oven are located is broken. So, although I can use the stove top, I can't use the oven, even though the oven works. The Sears repairman that made this diagnosis says that this part is no longer manufactured and that I need to buy a new range. Is there anywhere I can find this part?
Thanks, Travis
http://www3.sears.com/
Most of Sears gas ranges are GE's. If you can get a part number from the part you can try getting it from them.

Thanks for the info. I called looked up the part & wasn't available for order online. Called the Sears 800 number, asked for the clock/oven control part (part 23), was quoted a price of $274.
Does anyone know of any other companies offering the same part at a lower price?
Try www.repairclinic.com

What is the part number?

Thanks for the info. I called looked up the part & wasn't available for order online. Called the Sears 800 number, asked for the clock/oven control part (part 23), was quoted a price of $274.
Does anyone know of any other companies offering the same part at a lower price?
On 25 Feb 2006 17:16:52 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'm not saying it will be any cheaper but the earlier advice was to get the GE Part number from the part. That is, it will be printed on the part, hopefully.

Do appliance repair men keep these things when ovens are junked? Other people would know.
On 25 Feb 2006 13:40:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

FWIW YMMV
Thanks for all your help. I will follow up and let you know what transpires next.