Kenmore oven temperature control

My daughter called from about 600 miles away. Her Kenmore range/oven has developed problem. The range burners are fine, but the oven goes over temperature. When set for 350 it gets up to 500. This is a recent problem that was discovered because stuff was burning. Aha, says I, it sounds as if the temperature controller has gone south. She read off the model number as 911-4532190. The Sears site does not recognize that model. It came with the house and is probably 15 years old or so. She's owned the house for over ten years.
Does anyone have a cross reference to tell who the original manufacturer was? Is there a generic part that is a proper replacement? How is the controller removed, from the front or the rear? Is it possible that there is a replaceable sensor that is at fault or is the sensor a permanent part of the controller?
She is fairly handy and might be able to replace it herself or could enlist a volunteer with the promise of beer.
Charlie

If you go to www.repairclinic.com it may be of help. They don't recognize the model number either but you can still fins some parts and do some troubleshooting. You may also want to verify the model number just in case a digit got lost or transposed.

Good possibility you need to leave the last 0 or even the last two digits of the model number off for it to be valid in your on-line parts search. I too recommend repairclinic.com over the sears parts service. Infact, if you submit the model# to repairclinic.com they will most certainly be able to help you out. Also on the Sears site p/n 911-45321 shows it is a drop in range. I'd get the number confirmed, also get the serial# while your at it. That will also help nail it down for parts.
Hope this helps! Can I get one of those beers too?

That's all the information that they have. If you continue the search there is nothing in the Sears database. The range is too old and parts support has been apparently dropped.
Charlie