Kenmore Oven / F2 Error

I have a Kenmore oven that is 6 years old. I can't get the oven to stay working (i.e. heating). The display gives me the dreaded "E0 F2" error which generally indicates a bad temperature sensor or the like (at least that's what I've gathered from other posts).

In general, is this something that I should have repaired (and can assume that the oven will give me several more years of service), or is it better to cut my losses and go buy another oven?

Your thoughts?

Thanks -

Tim Burda

Reply to
timburda

I have a Kenmore oven that is 6 years old. I can't get the oven to stay working (i.e. heating). The display gives me the dreaded "E0 F2" error which generally indicates a bad temperature sensor or the like (at least that's what I've gathered from other posts).

In general, is this something that I should have repaired (and can assume that the oven will give me several more years of service), or is it better to cut my losses and go buy another oven?

Your thoughts?

Thanks -

Tim Burda

Reply to
timburda

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies....

Yes.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid