Kenmore Oven / F2 Error

I have a Kenmore oven that is 6 years old. I can't get the oven to stay working (i.e. heating). The display gives me the dreaded "E0 F2" error which generally indicates a bad temperature sensor or the like (at least that's what I've gathered from other posts).
In general, is this something that I should have repaired (and can assume that the oven will give me several more years of service), or is it better to cut my losses and go buy another oven?
Your thoughts?
Thanks -
Tim Burda
I have a Kenmore oven that is 6 years old. I can't get the oven to stay working (i.e. heating). The display gives me the dreaded "E0 F2" error which generally indicates a bad temperature sensor or the like (at least that's what I've gathered from other posts).
In general, is this something that I should have repaired (and can assume that the oven will give me several more years of service), or is it better to cut my losses and go buy another oven?
Your thoughts?
Thanks -
Tim Burda
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Kenmore is made by several different companies....
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html http://www.applianceaid.com/searscodes.html

http://www.applianceaid.com/fault_codes.html
Yes.