Kenmore ice maker hollow cubes

I have a Kenmore refridgerator that is about 11 years old.The water inlet valve was replaced a few years ago. I have noticed that the ice maker isn't making full cubes. It appears that there isn't enough water coming into the trays as the tray furthest from the water inlet doesn't have any water in it. Also some cubes are not solid but hollow.
Any ideas on how to adjust the amount of water coming into the tray? Are there any other adjustments I could/should make? Thanks JD
Hi,
A couple of things that -may- help....
http://www.applianceaid.com/icemaker.html#hollow
http://www.applianceaid.com/ice-fill-adjustment.html
Looks like a very handy site. I'll try it, thanks JD