Kenmore Ice Maker Crusher/Cubed Not Working

Hi Everyone-
I have a Kenmore Coldspot Model 106.59587990 (side by side, water/ice in door). This is the problem: When you go to get ice from the door (both crushed and cubed) nothing happens. I have cleared the "turner" inside the ice bin to make sure it turned freely, but still nothing. When it was working, I would always hear the motor come on when getting ice. Now the motor does not come on. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Could be the motor died. Could be the switch that tells the motor to turn on is not working. If you can get tot he motor, put your tester on the leads and hit the switch and see if it is getting power. This may have to be done with the door closed for it to work.
This is Turtle.
When the Argur drive and ice bend screw will not make any noise at all when pushing in the put ice in glass at the door. you can have a bad door switch which will turn the argurer off when the freezer door is open. When you close the freezer door it will turn power back to the argurer motor to work. So first check the door switches as to turning off the power to the ice bend argur motor to push it out the front door. Here is a start.
TURTLE
Hi,
Something that may help.... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#disp
Hi Jeff-
Thanks so much for that great reference. Quick question....where is the micro-switch located? IN the door behind the dispenser panel? Please let me know and thanks again
pincity wrote:

G'day,
The dispensor switchs are behind the front panal in the dispensor...
http://tinyurl.com/deofb
...#14 in the parts breakdown.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&ND5177 Micro switch.