KENMORE HE3T MOLD/MILDEW?

NEW TO THE GROUP- HELLO ALL. WOULD ANYONE KNOW THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN BLACK SUBSTANCE THAT APPEARS TO BE MOLD/MILDEW FROM THE RUBBER APRON OF THE WASHER W/O DAMAGEING IT? THANX FOR THE HELP, ALOHA, WILLY
I am surprised you are having problems with that. I believe it has a drain in the rubber. Make sure if there is a drain hole that it isn't plugged with lint.

We have brown rust that accumulates on the rubber which our service guy from Sears said could be cleaned with rubbing alcohol wiped on it.