Kenmore (GE) Dishwasher wire connection

I obtained an 3 year old Kenmore dishwasher. It looks like there is no plug, and I have to use a 12 gauge wire to the 20A outlet to make the connection - there is a small junction box in under the dishwasher.

Is this a correct way to make the connection? Does the rule: 3'

Reply to
a guest

No, that rule does not apply.

The rule that does apply is called: What in the blue f*ck are you talking about?

Reply to
Matt