Kenmore Freezer question

I have a kenmore side by side with water and ice dispenser in the door which is about 5 years old. I have a problem where water is pooling from the freezer. The defrost seems to be working and after a couple of days the water fills the bottom of the freezer compartment then it finally starts running out of the freezer. In the back it looks like there is a type of drain (looks like a 1 inch diameter black seal) and the water pools around this. I figured this may have frozen, so I defrosted this with a blow dryer with no luck.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
Kenmore is made by several different companies....model#?
Defrost drain -sounds- clogged or restricted.
http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_leaking.html

Probably a plugged up internal drain hose intake-- usually those stickers on the bread bags or similar.
Ok, do you have any idea where this is located?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, isn't this hose in the refigerator rather than the freezer?