Kenmore Elite Washer Leaking

Near the end of the wash cycle, it leaks a little. I think it's coming from around where you put the bleach in, the little reservoir at the top, the timed bleach dispenser.
A repair tech told me once you open these up from the top. I cannot figure out how.
How do you open these up to service them?
Thanks.
PC