Kenmore Elite Dryer starts but won't keep running

I have a 2 year old Kenmore Elite Dryer model 110 62974100 that will start but stops running as soon as I stop pushing the start button. I don't have a manual and can't seem to find the troubleshooting instructions.
Let me guess..it says "even heat" on the console, right?
Have a look here....
http://www.applianceaid.com/evenheat.html
In alt.home.repair on 19 Dec 2004 08:01:00 -0800 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com posted:

It has a cycle that stops when the clothes are dry enough? One guess is that the dryness measuring device thinks they are already dry. Try using timed drying, regardless of how dry it is.
Meirman
If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.
<DIV>I have a 2 year old Kenmore Elite Dryer model 110 62974100 that will<BR>start but stops running as soon as I stop pushing the start button.&nbsp; I<BR>don't have a manual and can't seem to find the troubleshooting<BR>instructions.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080>Maybe the device that detects whether the door is closed is detecting an open door?</FONT><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=