kenmore elite dryer not heating up. model #11062062100

I replaced the following parts thermst, cutoff, thermal fuse, thermistor. Plugged unit up, it ran for just under a minute. It cut off and E2 flashes in the display window. btw I checked the heater element for continuity it is good. Someone please help.

Reply to
David P

Continuity doesn't quite cut it...do you know the ohms you read?

Reply to
bob_villa

Are you sure the blower wheel is still spinning, they can get loose on the shaft and be sure there is not a sock in the discharge chute

Reply to
gfretwell

You're probably correct. Air flow is likely the cause of the problem.

Wildly replacing parts is generally a bad idea, both on cars and appliances.

Reply to
sms