Kenmore Elite Dishwasher 665.16592

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher that 1 1/2 years old and it has suddenly quit working. When I plug it in the control panel goes to express wash. When I push start it does nothing. Any suggestions?
Hi,

Not a full model#.

Sounds like one key pad may be stuck ( if yours has a key panal )

No lights/sounds/nothing?
The correct model # is 665-16593202. It does have a key panel. I took it apart and unplugged everything and it worked for a few days but quit again. It's a mystery to me.
With one selection comming up on it's own...certainly -sounds- like a bad key panal. Check your use&care manual as this part may have some extended parts warranty.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N0017 Panal Wh.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N0016 Panal Bk.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N0018 Panal Bsq
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N0019 Panal Graphite
Should be a tech sheet inside to help with some tests for the control and key panal.