Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir. FIXED!

If you recall from last weekend, I asked this group how to remove the hoses from a refrigerator water reservoir since something in the system was leaking all over the door.
In the process of trying to remove the hoses, I wound up breaking the water reservoir.
I ordered a new one last Sunday and it cost me $35 including expedited shipping. I received in Wednesday and installed the reservoir within several minutes. Voila! No more water leaks.
Apparently, either there was a leak in the water reservoir so breaking it was no loss, or a connection to the reservoir was faulty.
I probably saved myself $150 from the cost of Sears or someone else to do a 10 minute fix.
Thanks to the group for revealing the secrets of how to disconnect the hoses!