Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir

My Kenmore Elite 795.7519 refrigerator has a leaking water reservoir on the door.
Here's what it looks like:
http://i28.tinypic.com/53uzgk.jpg
I attempted to resolve the problem myself.
After turning the water supply off, I tried disconnecting the hoses to the reservoir.
Right off, I wound up snapping off the top of the water reservoir. The water reservoir now needs to be replaced.
Before I call anyone for a repair, I'd still like to try to repair it myself but I don't know the secret to disconnecting the hoses.
Help please.
John wrote:

If I see what I think I'm seeing, the bottom connector appears to have a red "U" shaped keeper slipped under the head of the connector. I would slip that red piece out and then push the ring toward the connector which should release the tubing allowing you to slip it out.
TDD