Kenmore electric stove - self clean

I'm trying to run the self clean on my oven. The only other time I tried to run it, my daughter came home and shut it (didn't know what it was doing).
It starts fine, runs for maybe 10-15 min, then shuts itself off. No error codes.
I unplugged the oven for 10 min, and then started it up again, tried the self clean process and same result.
The manual and some googling didn't provide much in the way of an answer.
The model is 790.xxxx