Kenmore Dryer problems

I am having problems with my Kenmore Heavy Duty Series 70 dryer. My problem is this. It drys my clothes just fine, but at the end of the cycle after I take my clothes out the heater coils continue to stay on, drum does not spin, but timer continues on to next cycle. Typically it will shut off when it goes through next cycle. I say typically cause this is a new problem and I have usually shut it off after I noticed how hot the top was getting.
I'm guessing that I may have a timer/control problem, but am not sure and wanted to ask if anyone has seen this problem before.
Thanks for any and all help.
Mike Wassmuth
Hi,

All cute names but not a model#.
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Grounded heating element is most common, stuck/welded closed motor switch or shorted wire would be next on the list.
Grounded element info that may help.... http://www.applianceaid.com/grounded.html