Kenmore Dryer Capacity ?

Hi,
Have spent a lot of time on many sites trying to find the Capacity of an older model Kenmore front-loading Dryer.
Have lost track, but wouldn't surprise me if it's 20-30 years of age.
Have had no luck. Will blame it on old age, and Sr. Citizen (very) status.
I imagine you folks are probably a lot better in researching "stuff" like this, so let me please ask:
For a Model 110 - 6808911 A00
Anyone able to determine what is it's Capacity is ?
Much thanks, really appreciate the trouble, Bob
On 6/22/2016 2:56 PM, Bob wrote:

Here is what I could find:
1. "due to the age of your dryer the capacity and dimension information is no longer available. Generally items manufactured before 2000 will not have information available."
2.
Measure the depth of the dryer from the back to the door opening.
Measure the diameter of the dryer.
Divide the diameter by two to find the radius. For example, if the diameter is three feet, the radius is 1.5 feet.
Calculate the size of the dryer by squaring the radius and multiplying by the depth. For example, if the radius is 1.5 feet and the depth is two feet, the volume is 4.5 cubic feet (1.5 x 1.5 x 2).
3. "6.7 cubic feet of capacity equals to about 12-16lbs depending on if the clothes are wet or damp. If it is wet it will be heavier than 16lbs." You can do your own math to figure your pounds.
"Bob" wrote in message
Hi,
Have spent a lot of time on many sites trying to find the Capacity of an older model Kenmore front-loading Dryer.
Have lost track, but wouldn't surprise me if it's 20-30 years of age.
Have had no luck. Will blame it on old age, and Sr. Citizen (very) status.
I imagine you folks are probably a lot better in researching "stuff" like this, so let me please ask:
For a Model 110 - 6808911 A00
Anyone able to determine what is it's Capacity is ?
Much thanks, really appreciate the trouble,
Bob: Get yourselves good woman and she will know what is capacity.