Kenmore dryer 90 series

My Kenmore series 90 electric dryer shuts off after few minutes using normal cycle or air dry only (without heat). No lints in the dryer or duct.I can rotates motor very easily without any noise. Lubricated all rollers and pump bearings. Motor runs without shutting off without the drum (if I remember correctly).I have to wait a few minutes to restart the dryer. Tested thermal fuse and thermostats and I get continuity. Don't know exactly how to test the timer. I removed one of the power wires (the one which is a little thicker and measured the resistance between that and the rest of the wires and I get really high values ( in mega Ohm range). I am not sure if the timer is good or not? Please help. Thanks, Renate
When testing in a timed cycle (not auto cycle) and the motor turns off and requires you to wait before you can restart it, then the motor needs to be replaced.