Kenmore Dishwasher Noise?

Out of the blue, my <1 yo Kenmore Dishwasher (model # 665.16032401) is making a steady noise (not grinding or the high-pitched whine associated with the water pump not pumping water) but a middle-of-the-road steady noise. Right now the noise is very limited -- only goes for the first five minutes of each cycle -- so I'd like to fix it before it becomes too significant an issue. Ideas or thoughts of what is happening or how I might localize the noise to get a better idea?
The Ranger

Just ran across this older post. Ever find your cause? Any possibility it's something in the chopper assembly? Let's see, I found a piece of broken glass, couple of can tops, a damn bean hard like a rock, you get the picture.