Kenmore Coldspot Fridge Noises (Yipping?)

UPDATE - As was mentioned, the freezer unit was loaded (stuffed) full, while the fridge was basically empty. I emptied the freezer compartment and then ran the fridge for a week, and it has not had any probelms at all during that time. It does appear that something was freezing up on the freezer side of this unit due to the way I had it loaded. Dan