Kenmore Clothes Dryer LP to Natural Conversion

Looking for detailed instructions for converting a Kenmore clothes dryer from LP to Natural gas. Already have the orifice but am told I also need a leak limiter. I have also been told that the existing leak limiter is reversable. Thanks

Reply to
Jimqual7

Jim,

(Just found this, your earlier post than the one I just responded to). Unlike range regulators, dryer reg leak limiters usually *aren't* of the reversible type. A Nat one should be included in your conversion kit.

God bless,

Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA

snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair technician! Get your monthly email newsletter here: (Back issues now posted too!)

Nehem 9:6

Reply to
Dave Harnish

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies...model#??

Haven't seen "detailed instructions" on the web for dryers....too many different styles and makes....didn't the kit come with some instructions??

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff