Kenmore bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Does anyone know if the freezer tray whatever it is called can be easily removed from the unit. This is one that has a sliding unit. We are having one delivered and if it is too deep a unit we could have problems. I know the doors are removable but is the tray removable as well. We have a few narrow areas to move through. TIA joevan

Yes, the whole bottom can be removed. However, you have to remove it before you get into the tight spot.
--
Bob in CT
Remove ".x" to reply

Thanks, I thought it should be but that makes me feel better now. joevan

Just make sure you don't do what I did, and get the refridge into a tight spot, then go, "maybe we should remove the doors?" This won't happen. Luckily, I didn't have to do that, but it would've required taking the refridge outside, taking the doors off, and coming back inside.
--
Bob in CT
Remove ".x" to reply

You got that right, I plan to talk the dilivery people (or I will) to remove the doors prior to entry into the house and that entry is about the tightest. I hope they will allow for it. Should make the job a bit easier for them. Have you any experience in such delivery procedures? joevan