Kenmore 665.1561591 Dishwasher

Hi,
Could you please tell me how to remover the Front Panel to get to the timer. I removed the 6 screws from the inside but the two at the top corners just rotate in the housing. The top panel (black) cannot come out due to the rotary timer knob. Can I pull the knob out.
Thanks in Advance. SK
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (dressden) wrote in message
Hi,

The plastic tabs may be broken off of the control panal so the screw and tab are just going around and around :( It does -appear- the inner panal will seperate from the outer when those screws are removed.

The knob should pull straight off yes.
Sorry couldn't help more,