Kenmmore Gas stove problem

We have a Kenmore Gas stove, model 665.75776890, that the oven will not heat-up. The top burners work fine.
How do I troubleshoot the ignitor, and if the ignitor works, what is my next troubleshooting step? I cannot seem to find a better source of info on a Google search.
Thanx in advance for anyone's time and assistance.
Frank

Go to repairclinic.com/ and look over possibilities. Then talk to the gurus for more info. Good luck
Joe