Kenetix water softener

Does anyone know where I can get parts/manual for a Kenetix water softener (mechanical version)?

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Kaz

"Ed Kaz" wrote

I've not heard of that name before. Describe the face of the control valve and maybe I can name the manufacturer for you. Or send me a picture of it.

Gary Quality Water Associates

Reply to
Gary Slusser

Could he perhaps mean Kinetico???

Reply to
Paul Hastings

"Paul Hastings" wrote

Could be, I haven't heard from him but if it was, he can get a manual from their web site or local dealer. But, they don't make anything but "mechanical", although they do sell the same equipment that I do when folks won't spring for their high priced non-electric stuff. So he could have a mechanical Erie, Fleck or Autotrol (etc.) valve rather than their electronic timer/metering versions.