Kelvinator Stove , wire came off

I'm afraid I becam over zealous in my cleaning of the stove my landlord brought me. While having the top proped up to clean the pan underneath I managed to tear off one of 2 Green wires that ground to the fram of the stove. I have looked at the back of another stove that had simular colored wire coding. It too had 2 green wires grounding to the frame. One grounded the clock. And the other the grounded the "Accesory Outled". I'm fairly sure this is where it should have gone, though I can see where it was removed. The length of the wire would only reach the plug or possibly the oven switch or one of the other budled wire groups. I realize this should call for an electrical apliance repair proffesional. But I'm located a little too remotely for that to be feasible. Anyone familiar with stove wiring care to second guess this ? Thanks for any advice Rick F. Heres some pics. The back of the stove
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/FullBbackjpg The reach of the wire
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/wireLength.jpg The reach of the wire 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/WireLenght2.jpg The remaining atached green wire
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/Atatched.jpg The remaining atatched wire 2nd shot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/atatched2jpg The Plug 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/NotherPlug.jpg The Plug 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/PlugJPG.jpg The Model number 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/modelNumb2.jpg The model number 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/Modelhalfjpg The electrical schematic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/whatever_it_takes/Schematicjpg

I could not see a couple of the photos. Did the wire just pull out, rather than break? If so, using the reach of the wire you can eliminate many of the potential places. Is the other stove you looked at very similar? Sounds like you can see where it should be from your description. How is it attached?
Take your time and look carefully for a spade connector that has no wire on it. If you see it, that makes it very simple as all you have to do is somehow reconnect it. If the wire comes up short, you can slice in a piece using a proper wire nut or crimp connector. You can buy a connector and crimping tool for much less than the price of a service call.
wryq wrote:

Hi,
Nice pics :) Only 1/2 worked for me :(

Definelty appears to be broken off of the outlet plug. Might be able to take apart the outlet and resolder the ground wire back on or simply replace the plug outlet with a new one.
wryq, 4/27/2005, 9:13:24 PM, wrote:

Some of the pictures were not available. I am an electronic technician and have only my experience there to draw on. Often times we attach a ground wire to the frame of the device also. I noticed in one picture the wire you held was hooked at the conductor end like it had been wrapped around a screw. It looked very close to the bolt and screw coming up through the sheet metal. Does it look like it can go there?
--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.