kegerator keeps frezzing my kegs

My kegerator which is a sanyo SBC-500b model will not shut off it seems. This week for second time my keg of beer froze. I have the thermostat turned down all the way and it still freezes up. I am thinking its the thermostat but don't know how to ohm it out to see if this part is bad or not. Can anyone help me.

Reply to
kimper0007

Sure sounds like a bad t-stat to me. Also sometimes called a cold control.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon