kegerator keeps frezzing my kegs

My kegerator which is a sanyo SBC-500b model will not shut off it seems. This week for second time my keg of beer froze. I have the thermostat turned down all the way and it still freezes up. I am thinking its the thermostat but don't know how to ohm it out to see if this part is bad or not. Can anyone help me.
Sure sounds like a bad t-stat to me. Also sometimes called a cold control.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.