Keeping dogs out of the yard

Page 5 of 5

Put your frosted glass on the cd drawer and press CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-SPACEBAR-~~~-%-B. Beer should come right out. Change the "B" at the end to an "L" for light beer.
George E. Cawthon wrote:

Another method I've heard recommended is to obtain some lion dung from your local zoo and spread it along the outer perimeter. This is purported to keep all dogs and cats far away.
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know
Gort wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:24:39 +0000, George E. Cawthon wrote:

Why? Sounds like it would work fine to me, and nobody gets hurt.
Linux Registered User #327951

Not that OP is really gonna go get some but I doubt it would work. We have occasional mountain lions where I live and my dogs go and pee can poop right on their droppings (easily recognizable by the size and the footprints next to them) to "reclaim" their territory.
OP didn't say why he won't talk to the dog owner but my experience was that even the lowliest, deranged, degenerate gang-member type will try to keep his dogs out of your yard. I had gang-members move in next door and their dogs (pit bulls) ate through the fence and hung out (and crapped) in my back yard. They immediately went about reinforcing the fence etc even though they continuned to play loud boom-boom music and sell drugs in front of my house.
I posted previously what I did to keep cats from crapping on my front lawn but I don't know where the post went.
I bought a motion detector light for about $10 and ran wires from one of the light sockets to a relay which activated my automatic sprinklers when it detected anything moving on my lawn. I had it set to stay on for 5 minutes. No more cat poop.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:00:16 GMT, "Charlie S."

Yep, get a MUCH BIGGER dog !!!!
Charlie S. wrote:

Put the end of your index finger on the tip of your nose, close your eyes and make a wish.
Most everyone in the neighborhood has a fenced in yard. So, that means any stray gods or more likely the god next door find our yard a convenient place to do his business from time to time. I've thought of putting up a fence or even talking to the neighbor about his god. Neither idea appeals to me.
Outside of doing any thing drastic, like shooting the god, anyone have any ideas how to keep the god(s) out without putting up a barrier.
Charlie S. wrote:

If god's next door I'd say your troubles are just about over. If I were you, I would hesitate shooting god however...
Instead of telling us this why not tell us what you actually did and what the result was?
Charlie S. wrote:

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

It's a little hobby of Henslee's. Just ignore it.

Thanks for letting me know, only been here a couple weeks. Haven't quite caught on to the range of humor.

In your news reader, you can enter whatever name you want to show with your messages. The only difference between a real message and a fake will be the email address and other tech stuff that shows in the headers.

Greetings Charlie,
You say that: "I can't understand why someone would use someone else's name (mine) on a usenet group and make a posting. Is it suppose to be a joke?"
It is very simple to me Charlie. Let me explain it to you.
You are perceived as being weak, without balls, and without spine. Therefore, bullies will pick on you. Defamation is defined as "an intentional false communication, either published or publicly spoken, that injures another's reputation or good name" and it is illegal. However, you are not protected by those defamation laws because you "are weak, without balls, and without spine" utterly lacking the constitution necessary to invoke those laws. You "can't even talk to your neighbor."
In short, you give Henslee and his type the power through inaction.
Take my advice and prove me wrong, William
PS: Yes, it IS worth your trouble. Go for it.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

Wrong fucktard. Learn to read headers.

The header proves nothing. You could have more than one ISP, and use any of a wide assortment of news access methods. Fucktard.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Yes, I could. But I don't, dickweed. You shouldn't speak of that which you don't know. As with everything else you post you're as full of shit as a xmas goose.

Really? Explain where I'm wrong, in the paragraph beginning with "The header proves nothing...."