Keeping a snowman warm

The tv weather reporter tonite said that it's so cold outside that even snowmen are shivvering. How do I warm my snowman? Should I use a regular blanket, electric blanket, or an electric heater? I dont want my snowman to freeze!
Jimw's enquiring mind pondered thusly:

Ya gotta get nekkid and rub your warm body against your snowman!
Loren
On Wed 14 Jan 2009 08:32:16p, Jimw told us...

Invite him inside to sleep in your guest room. Don't be surprised if he leaves before you get up in the morning.
--
Wayne Boatwright
He'll wet the bed,put him in the crib with the baby cause it has rubber sheets. Jr

Get a 12-pack. Consume and piss on him when you gotta go.

Bring him inside
Rap with heat tape Jr
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974Tryke
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

I have never heard of Heat Tape. Is he a friend of Ice Cube?

Put your brass monkey outside. When his balls freeze, then it's time to take action as outlined by the savants above. Cheers,
Joe