Keep NewsGroups Alive

Keep NewsGroups Alive and Active
On 1/20/2016 7:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@Donini.org wrote:

I won't be posting as often, now that I'm deceased.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I would think you would enjoy the break from all the hell fire.
On 1/20/2016 7:42 PM, taxed and spent wrote:

It gets tiresome, with the red suit guy jabbing me with a pitchfork. I tell him to go to hell, and he just laughs.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I suppose he overcooks your steaks too.

On 1/20/2016 8:14 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

And my eggs are runny. I'll die of cholesterol.
Can't get good service, down here.
--
.
Christopher A. Young