KaBoom automatic toilet cleaner

Often wondered about Geico. I had trouble with AARP backed insurance of woman that hit me. I'm blessed with lawyer sons. Amazing what a letter from my son to them did ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

I hear you Frank. Lucky you. My son is a car salesman and makes 5 times what I do, but I do wish he was a lawyer.

The young lady who hit me was yakking on a cell phone and didn't notice the red light or me in front of her. She actually fought the case. During it, I said to the Judge that I felt it right for her to pay ALL of the expenses. The kid interrupted and told the Judge she thought that *I* should have to pay for her cell phone.

Neither the Judge or I understood her reasoning. She lost.

Reply to
Merlin

Amen! The companies he does ads for owe me a set of batteries for my remote, since I have to lunge for the MUTE button in a panic when that crap comes on.

Reply to
Robert Barr