KaBoom automatic toilet cleaner

Page 2 of 2

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really feel. His voice is terribly annoying, almost as shrill as Hillary's.
Steve
On Thu 03 Jan 2008 09:00:29a, SteveB told us...

At least he's a *man*, and a very sexy one at that. Hillary looks and acts like a man in drag. Shemust suffer terribly from penis envy.
--
Wayne Boatwright

I do not consider someone with a painted on beard to be "sexy". That beard is as fake as his products. I don't consider any male to be "sexy". I'm a guy, and other guys do not attract me sexually.
Just MHO, YMMV.
Steve