JVC GZ-S3 camera connector

Hi,

A friend gave me a JVC GZ-S3 camera.

This camera has a 10-pin connector to its power supply and VCR. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the original units, so I cannot do anything with the camera.

I want to homebrew a power supply or adapt one of the units I already have and send the video signal to my VCR.

Does someone have some data about the GZ-S3 connector wiring?

This camera is a nice unit, with expensive optics, it was state-of-the art back in the '80s. I hate the idea of ripping it apart for parts.

Angel

Reply to
Angel Vilaseca

A goggle search for "10 pin" "video camera" gave over 1700 hits...Paul

PJ