JVC GZ-S3 camera connector

Hi,
A friend gave me a JVC GZ-S3 camera.
This camera has a 10-pin connector to its power supply and VCR. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the original units, so I cannot do anything with the camera.
I want to homebrew a power supply or adapt one of the units I already have and send the video signal to my VCR.
Does someone have some data about the GZ-S3 connector wiring?
This camera is a nice unit, with expensive optics, it was state-of-the art back in the '80s. I hate the idea of ripping it apart for parts.
Angel

A goggle search for "10 pin" "video camera" gave over 1700 hits...Paul
http://www.google.com/search?num 0&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&as_qdr=all&q=%2210+pin%22+%22video+camera%22&btnG=Search