Just in case

Just in case Donald Trump succeeds, they have released John Hinkley Jr.
Okay, maybe it's just a coincidence.
FromTheRafters laid this down on his screen :

Oops, sorry, wrong group.

That was funny, even though I'm for Trump, that was still funny.
cowabunga dude presented the following explanation :

Just swap the candidate name and you're good to go. :D

+1
On 7/27/2016 1:59 PM, cowabunga dude wrote:

Me too but it is funny. If Hillary wins we will have years of a tragicomedy with her and Bill.

You do know it was Bubba that appointed Judge Paul Friedman so what do you expect?
On 7/27/2016 2:30 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Just wait until he finds out that Jodie Foster is a lesbian and that Hillary is doing her<g>
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:48:11 PM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:

Good one!

Very likely. After all, they know Hinckley's not a good shot. He'd probably aim for Trump and take out Gingrich.