Just got off the phone with Lennox

I just called Lennox, and pointed out to them that their entire line of HVAC systems are complete crap, their brochures are full of lies, and the entire company should be jailed. I also mentioned that whatever jail they end up in should be climate controlled by a Lennox.

The International VP of Engineering, Mark somebody, agreed with me. He is going to ensure that all of their brochures are updated with the truth, and is also going to recall any that are already out there. Consumers will be paid $750 to turn in the old, untrue brocures in exchange for a new one. Also, Lennox is going to fund construction of a new jail facility, and on completion all past, present and future employees of Lennox will be rounded up and placed inside.

Reply to
Matt

Oh, I forgot my proof:

10 REM Who the hell really uses basic anymore? Fuck, did I die and wake up in 1985? 20 LET X = "LENNOX SUCKS" 30 X = X * INFINITY 40 PRINT X 50 GOTO 20

There.

Reply to
Matt

20?"ASHRAE, in the new ASHRAE-55 2004 comfort standard."

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

That would explain it.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

Don't hold your breath......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Someone still remembers Darmouth Basic......I think this program will wear out your printer...hehehe...Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

SYNTAX ERROR

10 LET X$ = "WHO SUCKS?" 20 PRINT X$; 30 PRINT " :) :) :) " 40 END

RUN

WHO SUCKS? :) :) :)

Reply to
Lorence M